Monday, November 12, 2018

New Project

I haven't posted in quite some time. Lets bring things up to date.

I sold the T-Bucket. I just wasn't driving it much. We have two small boys, and, well, you can't put car seats in a car like that.

The new project is an 04 Subaru WRX wagon. Yeah, it's a bit of a change. But is it really?

My background is in sport compacts. It's what I truly prefer, if we are being honest. I've had all types of vehicles, but sport compacts always bring me back because of the more pure driving experience. They just handle better. And with modern turbocharged platforms, you can make a lot of power with little displacement, and even less weight.

So, back to my type of hotrod. Also, I do plan on eventually building something else, but it will have Subaru power. That will be down the road, but I plan on building a Factory Five 818C.

So here's a taste. More later along with the current mod list.


No comments:

Post a Comment